Tuesday, March 11, 2008

New computer; apologies if this winds up looking funny.

To show what a day at Mudd is like, I took some pictures. Here are the 5 that Picasa let me upload this time around:

The East Dorm Lounge, at night.


Super Smash Brothers Melee: the pastime of the East Dorm Lounge.

("Mom" is the nickname of an Eastie who everyone has adopted as their "mommy.")


When it's time for a homework break, it's time for Mario Kart.



Occasionally, we Mudders need to take a nap.



Mudders also eat in the dining hall.



As I said, Picasa only let me upload 5 pictures, because I'm running Linux. (Why? Because my computer came with Windows Vista. Vista took 5 minutes to boot up, and then it took me 15 minutes to find the "yes, I really do want to connect to a wireless network" button. Solution: Install Linux, an OS obscure outside of the technical world.)
More pictures will probably be uploaded sometime this week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

On the picture captioned "Even non-Easties get really involved in Mario Kart.", who in that picture isn't an Eastie?

Skye said...

I had one where Josh was playing Mario Kart, but I uploaded and captioned the wrong one because I made a mistake. Editing now!